Monday, January 16, 2006

You're on my list, bitch

Senator Diane Feinstein, (Whore - CA) seems confused:

"I do not see the likelihood of a filibuster, to be very candid with you," Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California and one of the most prominent abortion rights supporters on the Judiciary Committee, said Sunday on the CBS program "Face the Nation."

Ms. Feinstein said she would vote against Judge Alito, in part because of the abortion rights issue. "If you asked me who would Alito most be like, it would probably be, I'd have to say, Scalia," she said, referring to Justice Antonin Scalia, leader of the court's conservative faction, which opposes abortion rights.

But she added: "I mean, this is a man I might disagree with. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the court."


I would just like to remind Feinstein that 7 out of 10 Californians support Roe v. Wade, and that the majority of us want our candidates and court nominees to feel the same way.

Let us remember this when she comes up for re-election this year.

No comments: