Friday, October 07, 2005

George, kill yourself. Seriously. No, it's really me. Kill yourself. I'm not kidding. No, I'm not going to stay your hand at the last minute...

Holy fucking shit. About 3 gazillion people have emailed me about the UK Independent story on the BBC series that will feature a clip of our president declaring himself to be on a mission from God:

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.

In the programme Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."


2003?????

WHY ARE WE JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT THIS??????

And why I gotta hear about this shit on the street? Huh? Why the U.S. MSM don't tell me about this, they care about me so much? Huh?

Bitches.

No comments: