Monday, December 11, 2006

Merry Fucking Christmas

I will admit that I feel fairly stressed right now. It’s stupid, I know, but between the 2 trips to the mall this weekend because the embossing on my gift wasn’t finished when they said it would be, the 2 trips to Fry’s to purchase the correct size photo paper for the homemade cards, the hour and a half devoted to finding stamps and stickers for those same cards, the search for the correct pastry bag tip for the meringue Christmas cookies, the time I spent driving to 3 different grocery stores looking for 1 quart Ball jars, the 35 minutes I spent waiting in line at the post office, the $105 dollars I spent JUST ON MAILING gifts, and the soul-crushing circle of hell known as CostCo, is it any wonder we domestically inclined gals are susceptible to throwing back a case of Chardonnay and passing out on the lawn under the sprinklers?

2 comments:

kiki said...

these girls have it down to a tee

vikkitikkitavi said...

Sweetie. Darling. Mummy has to pass out now, sweetie.