Friday, July 28, 2006

Good news for morons!

A University of Arizona professor has invented a sticker to place on fruit that will tell the consumer WHEN THE FRUIT IS RIPE.


Spooney said...


Roger, Gone Green said...

Well, given that most produced is picked for shipping, not eating, the ripeness of the food in question is, well, in question -- and should simply highlight for people why the want local grown Organic!

CiscoKid said...

I wonder if they will come with instructions and or a manual????

yo sisters cube mate said...

Will I get a sticker on my yellow peeps to tell me when they have reached their shelf life?

vikkitikkitavi said...

Spooney: I knew you would be relieved.

RogerGG: Local grown organic is easy to acquire in SoCal, in other places, not so much.

CK: And a warning about taking internally, maybe.

YSCM: They don't have a shelf life. Half-life, maybe.