Monday, March 27, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Monstrous Joe:

You know the rest.

Accent – My relatives in the midwest think I talk like a valley girl. My friends in SoCal think I sound like a hick. You decide.

Booze of choice – I’ll drink anything that’s not brown. Can’t do brown liquor.

Chore I hate – Scrubbing the bathtub. And do not believe that Scrubbing Bubbles commerical. They do NOT “do the work so you don’t have to.” What a lie!

Dog or Cat – You need a dog to protect you and love you unconditionally. You need a cat because, well, dogs are morons.

Essential electronics – No such thing.

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – My soap and my hair gunk have a pretty distinct smell, so I leave it at that.

Gold or Silver? - Don't care. Just don’t ever buy me a diamond heart pendant from Zales.

Hometown – Marion, IN. Birthplace of James Dean.

Insomnia? – Of course the acting was good, but haven’t we seen this plot before? And the fake death ending? So cheesy.

Job Title – Not saying. It’s fairly inflated though.

Kids? – That ship has sailed.

Living Arrangement – Overpriced crackerbox in NoHo with boyfriend, 4 four-footed animules, and some fish.

Most-admired trait – I'm not sure I have one. My most obnoxious trait is that I will say out loud what other people are thinking but won’t say.

Number of Sexual Partners – Are you familiar with pi?

Overnight Hospital Stays – Myomectomy about 10 years ago. Be nice and I’ll show you my scar.

Phobia – I’m scared of the dark. Not kidding.

Quote – “Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson. Also, “I can’t drive 55!” – Sammy Hagar.

Religion – I’m a Frisbeologist. I believe that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and you can’t get it down.
(George Carlin)

Siblings – Older bro, younger sis.

Time I wake up – 6am each and every goddamn weekday morning. On weekends, I sleep in until 9. Woo hoo!

Unusual talent/skill – Are blow jobs unusual?

Vegetable I refuse to eat – Raw broccoli. Who decided to stop cooking broccoli and put huge timber-sized branches of it on top of salads?

Worst habit – I’m a know-it-all.

X-rays – Now?

Yummy foods I make – Two things no one eats anymore: pasta and desserts.

Zodiac sign – Aquarius. Jealous?

People I am tagging: Grooveva and David, because they are the only ones I know who haven’t already done this stupid thing.

No comments: