Thursday, March 09, 2006

Whack-job. And proud of it.

I've never understood why people like Chris Matthews. I think he's full of shit.

I mean, this is the guy who said that W should be on Mt. Rushmore, who compared Michael Moore to Osama bin Laden, and said that "everybody likes the President, except for the real whack-jobs."

Within 5 minutes of the release of the Howard Dean "scream" clip, Matthews was on tv proclaiming the end of Dean's presidential campaign. "He's toast!" Matthews crowed with undisguised delight. I remember I yelled at the tv "He's toast if you and the other yammering idiots keep saying "He's toast" every five minutes!" And sure enough, that's exactly what happened. Not that I'm a big Howard Dean fan, but name me one other reason he was finished except that colossal dickheads like Matthews kept saying that he was.

Media Matters named him Misinformer of the Year for 2005, and they've now released an analysis that shows that his program overwhelmingly favors conservative guests.

No comments: